2017-2018 Influenza Season
This year's flu season ranks among the most severe in recent years.
Keep your facility protected, keep your facility healthy. The CDC has several recommendations to keep germs at bay and reduce the risk of contracting the flu. These recommendations include:
- Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- If you are sick with flu-like illness, CDC recommends that you stay home for at least 24 hours after your fever is gone except to get medical care or for other necessities. (Your fever should be gone for 24 hours without the use of a fever-reducing medicine.)
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like the flu.***
***Source: CDC Flu Prevention
Check out the CDC's flyer on Influenza for further information!
Clean-O-Rama has several tools to help you keep germs at bay!
Disinfect From Every Angle With Ease
When you put Vital Oxide in the Victory Sprayer you put together a winning combination of electrostatic technology and disinfection. Charged particles wrap around every surface to ensure you get rid of germs no matter where they hide. Click HERE to see how electrostatic technology can change the way you clean.
A ready-to-use disinfectant and powerful cleaner that kills Norovirus in 30 seconds and Rhinovirus in 3 minutes. Virucidal & tuberculocidal. Hyperfect RTU comes 12 Qts to a case. We recommend having a case on hand for when the flu hits your facility.